Please use the contact page to ask about placing a classified ad. See below for more information.
—– email@example.com mobile 817 456 6622 —–
——- Added to site 2/27/2022 —-
BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE HAND-BUILT FLOOR LOOM FOR SALE – 60”
I’m selling a beautiful hand-built floor loom, probably built in the 60s.
Super sturdy and in excellent condition.
Weaving width: 60”
Number of harnesses (frames at center of loom): 8
Number of treadles (floor pedals): 8
Outside dimensions of loom (width, depth and height): 68 w x 42 d x 46 h
Apron has some stains since it’s old, but in very good condition besides stains.
The loom have a beautiful wood patina, but can use a coat of linseed oil, not necessary
by any means. Strings, in very good condition.
Comes with a gorgeous handmade bench matching wood of the loom.
Buyer will get a beautiful bunch of Indian handspun yarns.
Asking price: $3500.00
Contact: Mili Suleman, 817 456 6622, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of loom: 1152 Mississippi Ave., Dallas, 75207
—– email@example.com mobile 512-695-4949 —–
——- Added to site 1/14/2022 —-
All items located in Marfa TX. I could possibly work out delivery or meeting halfway for some of the larger items. Small items may be mailed at buyer’s expense. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org mobile 512-695-4949.
60” 16-shaft AVL Production Dobby Loom Updated with Compudobby 4 and E-Lift $8,000 / OBO
I need to move out of my studio. All reasonable offers considered.
Made in 1988, the loom is Serial #01181. Originally a mechanical dobby (which I still have and will provide with the loom), the loom has a double-box overhead fly-shuttle beater. In 2019, I updated the loom with more than $10K worth of upgrades. The new equipment is still brand new, I have never used it.
- Compudobby 4 $3,598
- E-Lift, currently $3,948
- Automatic advance system $974
- Four 59” reeds (8,10,12,15 dent) $311.50 each (total $1,246)
- Roughly 2400 heddles @$27.00/100 $648
- New apron and bars ~$150
- Picker returns
In addition, the loom comes with:
- Cone rack with 48 spindles (currently the cone rack they sell holds 56 cones and is $387)
- Tension box with track and mounting system (has been stored for a long time, needs cleanup)
- Mechanical dobby and pegs
- One-yard sectional beam (most pegs have been removed and are in a bag, some are broken off in holes and will need to be removed). Will need replacement pegs from AVL.
Schacht Cherry 8H/10T Baby Wolf with Bench $2,000
Cherry Baby Wolf has a weaving width of 26” and comes with:
- A 12-dent reed
- Matching cherry weaving bench
- Minimum of 75 heddles on each harness
- A plethora of tie-up cords
- Matching cherry stroller for easy transport
Link to website description: https://schachtspindle.com/product/baby-wolf/
**FWWG Classified Web ads are available at no cost [free!] for FWWG members, previous members and other weavers, spinners, fiber artists, and felters offering goods and services of interest to our members. Please use the contact page to request more information. FWWG makes no guarantees about the content of the ads.
Ads will be posted for three months, unless otherwise requested by the seller.