2024 North Texas Fiber Exhibition
May 4 – June 22, 2024
Featuring fiber art from:
Dallas Area Fiber Artists
Dallas Handweavers & Spinners Guild
Fort Worth Weavers Guild
The exhibit will be on display from May 4 – June 22, 2024, at The ArtCentre of Plano, 902 East 16th Street, Plano, TX 75074. Participants must be members of either the Dallas Area Fiber Artists, Dallas Handweavers & Spinners Guild, or the Fort Worth Weavers Guild to submit to the exhibition.
- Wed., November 1, 2023 – Call for entries website portal opens. (Entry forms are digital.)
- Fri., March 15, 2024 – Entry forms and images deadline.
- Mon., April 8, 2024 – Notifications of acceptance sent out.
- Mon., April 29, 2024 – Accepted artwork must be delivered to The ArtCentre of Plano by this date. (Hand delivery accepted between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on this date.)
- Fri., May 3, 2024 – Exhibit opens with reception and awards ceremony 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Sat., June 22, 2024 – Exhibit closes
- Mon., June 24, 2024 – Artwork to be picked up 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Week of June 24 – Shipped artwork will begin being shipped back to this artist the week of June 24, 2024.
Application and Fee:
Submission of the work will be accepted at: https://dallasweavers.org/threads-of-our-lives/. The web portal will open for submissions November 1, 2023. There will be a $10 fee for each submission, with up to three submissions total.
See prospectus for details: https://dallasweavers.org/threads-of-our-lives/